1. Books are issued for a period of 7 days at a time.
2. Only one Book is issued at a time.
3. Failing to return a borrowed book on time calls for a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
4. If the book is damaged, borrower has to pay three times the price of the Book, and a
fine of Rs. 100/-
5. Borrower must point out any damage to the book before issuing; otherwise the
liability of the damage will fall on the incumbent.
6. Tearing, dog ears, folding of pages, and scribbling will tantamount to damaging the
7. Borrowed books have to be returned before the commencement of the Annual
Examination and a clearance slip obtained thereof from the library, to be permitted to
write the examination.